[BlueOnyx:11000] Re: Strange URL problem on 5108R

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Sun Jul 22 13:33:22 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

>I think what you see there is caused by a rewrite rule. This could pretty
much
>be anywhere. It can be in a .htaccess file in the sites /web directory, in
>config file in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ or in the site's Vhost container, which
you
>find here:

Sadly this is common across multiple (probably all) websites whether they
have extra rewrite rules and .htaccess files or not. Kagu.co.uk has neither
for example, but still exhibits this same behaviour.

Could you email me a zip of config files to compare? Httpd.conf is possibly
the culprit but I feel I'm going to have to go through everything.

Regards,

Dick