[BlueOnyx:11022] Re: mailman: probs with the sender-address within listowner email

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Thu Jul 26 17:20:21 -05 2012

hi again

Patrick Koehne schrieb:
> I already tried to find this setting in "Defaults.py" in
> /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman and changed it  to the global servername and
> added an alias to /dev/null.
> But this strange sender-address still remains.

It seems to be a server-wide bounce-address which should be set
correctly from the system?!?!

edit /etc/mailmain/mm_cfg.py:
----
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'srvname.dom.ain'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'srvname.dom.ain'
add_virtualhost('mailer.domain.de', 'mailer.domain.de')
----

But a reload of mailman doesn't fix anything.

"/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist -l -a -r fix_url --"

has to be run. Now I have an emailadresse as "sender:" that will be
accepted from other mailserver.

Best regards
Patrick