[BlueOnyx:11041] swatch and system monitoring

Will Nordmeyer will at wnahosting.com
Sun Jul 29 19:19:15 -05 2012

Hi

I'm running on a BlueOnyx 5106R and am trying to modify the cpu
monitor. For the past week or so, I am regularly getting emails that the
CPU is moderately utilized, but then it drops back.

Unfortunately, by
the time I can access the server, I don't generally see the problem.
What I'd like is to modify that email so that when the CPU is
moderately, or heavily utilized (or memory, etc.) the email contains a
top report, or something else that would give me some indication as to
what's taking up the CPU/Memory/Network.

Any
advice/assistance/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.