[BlueOnyx:11042] Re: swatch and system monitoring

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 20:01:53 -05 2012

Hi

The script you want is: /usr/sbin/swatch

By the time the Perl script gets to line 170, there may be a $body variable containing data which is emails.

You could probably add some output to this just after the if ($body) { line... maybe $body .= `top -b -n1`;  (untested)

I would expect to see this file get updated from time to time, so any changes may get wiped when there is an update.

HTH.