[BlueOnyx:10414] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue May 1 23:21:21 -05 2012

Hi Randy,

> Could it be that mod_perl is jumbling the order of the variables.

Yeah, I have that now sorted. Took a few hours of coding and as feared I ended
up with rewriting most of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf.

The update is now in SVN:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/899/

Updated base-apache RPMs for 5107R and 5108R containing this fix are now also
in the [BlueOnyx-Testing] YUM repository.

Please enable it in your /etc/yum.repos.d/BlueOnyx.repo and do a "yum clean
all" and a "yum update" to get the updates and let me know if that fixes the
problems for you, too.