[BlueOnyx:10415] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Randy Smith forhire at lewiscounty.com
Wed May 2 02:18:49 -05 2012

> > Could it be that mod_perl is jumbling the order of the variables.
>
> Yeah, I have that now sorted. Took a few hours of coding and as
> feared I ended up with rewriting most of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf.

Michael,

The update works perfectly on my testing server. :)

Now with the patch I can manually install the certs using ca-cert and ca-chain
and it works.

The certificate import using "Certificate Authority Management" still throws
the error: "The imported file did not contain an ssl certificate. Please make
sure the correct file is being imported."

To test I tried the gd_intermediate.crt from
https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam

It's a single cert and should install without issue. I suspect a perl issue
with this also. ;)

Thank you for the quick fix!

Randy