[BlueOnyx:10416] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 2 03:44:16 -05 2012

Hi Randy,

> The update works perfectly on my testing server. :)

Very well! I'm glad to hear that. :-)

> Now with the patch I can manually install the certs using ca-cert and
> ca-chain and it works.
>
> The certificate import using "Certificate Authority Management" still
> throws the error: "The imported file did not contain an ssl certificate.
> Please make sure the correct file is being imported."
>
> To test I tried the gd_intermediate.crt from
> https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam
>
> It's a single cert and should install without issue. I suspect a perl issue
> with this also. ;)

Actually that was a PHP issue and it's fixed in SVN now:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/900/

With these changes in place I could upload three of the intermediates from the
above URL just fine - including gd_intermediate.crt.

I also rolled up RPMs for this and published them to [BlueOnyx-Testing] for
5106R, 5107R and 5108R.

Can you please test that one out as well? If it works for you, I'll dump the
last couple of days of testing-updates into the regular YUM repository.