[BlueOnyx:10418] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Randy Smith forhire at lewiscounty.com
Wed May 2 04:33:49 -05 2012

> Actually that was a PHP issue and it's fixed in SVN now:
>
> http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/900/
>
> With these changes in place I could upload three of the
> intermediates from the above URL just fine - including gd_intermediate.crt.

Yes that worked. :)

Now that all the big issues have been addressed the only remaining issue I see
is that the "Web Settings" page requires a value to be entered in "Bandwidth
Limits" even if it's not selected. This field is blank by default and when you
make any changes to the page and the "Limit (kbps)" field is empty it returns
this error: "Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please
check your input and try again."

Unless the "Enable Bandwidth Limits" is selected I don't think the form needs
to validate the limit.

Thanks again for the fixes.

Randy