[BlueOnyx:10419] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed May 2 06:36:47 -05 2012

Randy Smith wrote:

> Now that all the big issues have been addressed the only remaining issue I see
> is that the "Web Settings" page requires a value to be entered in "Bandwidth
> Limits" even if it's not selected. This field is blank by default and when you
> make any changes to the page and the "Limit (kbps)" field is empty it returns
> this error: "Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please
> check your input and try again."

I don't dispute your finding.  You're absolutely right.

But OTOH, that's something that's been with us since at least 5102R
(BlueQuartz on CentOS 4) and may date back to the 550, I don't really
recall.   At any rate, that's one of those things that has stopped being
an "issue" and has just turned into a "feature" in my mind.  LOL.  That
doesn't make it "right", just... kind of the way it is!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services