[BlueOnyx:10420] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed May 2 10:37:49 -05 2012

Hi Randy,

> Yes that worked. :)

Very well. Thanks for your help!

> Now that all the big issues have been addressed the only remaining issue I
> see is that the "Web Settings" page requires a value to be entered in
> "Bandwidth Limits" even if it's not selected. This field is blank by
> default and when you make any changes to the page and the "Limit (kbps)"
> field is empty it returns this error: "Sorry, the data entered in the
> field speed is invalid. Please check your input and try again."
>
> Unless the "Enable Bandwidth Limits" is selected I don't think the form
> needs to validate the limit.

Hmm. I haven't seen that one in ages. It may even have been one of the first
things I fixed in BlueOnyx back in 2008. :p

But I can see how that problem may come back if you migrate sites in from
BlueQuartz via CMU.

The work around for that is:

Under "Site Management" click on "Edit Virtual Site Template".  In the "Web"
tab of that page make sure that "Bandwidth Limits" is set to something. It's
usually "1000". Save the changes.

When you then cmuImport sites which don't have the limit set, it will use the
defaults.