[BlueOnyx:10501] OT: we are hiring

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue May 8 11:23:34 -05 2012

Please forgive the OT post, but we are hiring Level I support techs, and
I though I would post here since we do have a pretty strong BlueOnyx
focus in our shop.

The job is in our Dallas, Texas NOC, located at our datacenter.  We are
specifically looking to increase our weekend staffing.  We can provide
the training, so extensive experience is not required.  Since this is a
relatively entry-level position it would be great for someone looking
for a little extra income or perhaps a student.  Techs are allowed to
bring their own work, watch TV, etc so long as it doesn't interfere with
job performance.

We will start advertising the positions soon, but I wanted to bring it
up here first because I like the idea of hiring from within the
community, if possible.

If you or someone you know is in the Dallas, TX area and might be
interested in learning more about the position, please let me know.  You
can contact me OFF LIST to keep the chatter down.

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services