[BlueOnyx:10602] Samba on 5107R

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Wed May 16 12:04:47 -05 2012

Hi All,
I have loaded Samba and Swatt on a BO 5107r fresh install Dev in house
server for development purposes and all has gone well other then I can
get Apache to serve up HTML pages but *will not serve* PHP pages in the
/var/www/html/. I have checked the logs but does not seem to be
reporting any thing on this. I have spent most part of the last 24 hours
google ing for any advice but have not found a straight forward
anwcer....has any one completed this and may have any pointers or notes
to advise...thx much

--

Best Regards, Jon McCauley