[BlueOnyx:10608] PHPMyAdmin not working - saying PHP 5.2x is required, but 5.2x installed

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Thu May 17 10:33:12 -05 2012

I posted this up on the SolarSpeed support system yesterday, but no response back - customer unable to access any databases via PHPMyadmin so getting tetchy.

Can anyone help with this / had this problem before?

We have a BX server (5106R) that is running both SolarSpeed PHP 5.2.x and SolarSpeed Phpmyadmin 3.x updates.

Today we ran a YUM update on this server, and after rebooting, we get the message

"PHP 5.2+ is required" when navigating to Security > PhpMyadmin.

I uninstalled the package, and re-tried - same problem.
Restarted admssrv / httpd - same problem.
Re-installed the phpmyadmin package , restarted - same problem.

I via the command line I do a php --version check and it's definitely running 5.2.

Any ideas out there?

Many thanks,

Jeff