[BlueOnyx:10639] Re: word press install.php memory error

Administrator Administrator at networkdesignsinc.com
Mon May 21 13:34:57 -05 2012

I usually setup databases on MYSQL with username and passwords and then they (web programmers) ftp all content to the site and when they attempt to run the wp-admin\install.php it never goes smoothly. We are in a data center and I can build them any flavor they want virtually and have replicated settings from other servers that they claim "work fine".

They keep wanting "Cpanel" as I assume they are used to working with that.