[BlueOnyx:11506] Re: Hosting

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 05:53:12 -05 2012

I did exactly this using a very low cost virtual server - £6 per month.  It
also does secondary mail services and replicated a few MySQL databases.

The company I used asked for an ISO image and the install was easy... not
all VPS providers offer this and say 'ooo, it must be [insert random Linux
distro here]'.  So check with them, if this is a good direction.

You'll only get one IP though.

HTH