[BlueOnyx:11562] Re: Network interface problem

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Sat Oct 20 08:40:34 -05 2012

Still having these issues with swatch emails, what's worse, my server lost communication with my ISP gateway and these problems are keeping swatch from reporting the issue. I had to restart the box to regain connectivity to the outside world as restarting network services had no positive effect.

In addition, the TCP system settings in the GUI report the wrong MAC address for the secondary interface. Reported in GUI as 00:13:72:D1:78:A1 (the dead 5150), when ifconfig reports 00:19:B9:0A:D8:8C (the present GX620).

Please, PLEASE. . . How can I sort this out?

Regards;
Jeff