[BlueOnyx:11604] Re: BlueOnyx VMWare sizing

Peter Robbins pete at bridgewater.it
Thu Oct 25 10:07:54 -05 2012

Hi Roy,

we use BO (all varieties, historically) as mail servers running on
VMWARE and have had no issues at all.  Whenever we need more space I
create a new drive on a datastore and then just extend the BO's LVM to
include the new drive - whole process takes 20mins normally. Have done
this 3 times now over the last few years as more space is required.

hope this helps
Peter