[BlueOnyx:11608] Re: open_basedir question

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Thu Oct 25 12:08:04 -05 2012

Hi MIcheal,

I found that recommendation using google and tried putting / in the

Open Basedir place in the gui but it's didn't fix

I will try it again

Thanks!

By the way, just this morning I went over to solarspeed and notice that they sell packages the have Gallery built in as well as prestashop (great cart software).

If my client weren't so cheap I would opt for just buying those packages and take the easy way out

Thanks again!

--Tim