[BlueOnyx:11337] Re: Web alias turn off PHP

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Mon Sep 17 05:23:22 -05 2012

On 17 Sep 2012, at 11:08, Steven Howes wrote:
> I've had a look in /usr/sausalito/conf/base/apache/Apache.conf and I *think* the handler should be running. My knowledge of this area is somewhat sketchy though. Perhaps Michael may have some input as to what's called and when. To me it looks like webscripting.pl (or webscripting2.pl ?..) isn't being called for some reason, so this section isn't making it to the config file.

Ok, changing

VirtualHost.name                perl:base/apache/webscripting2.pl EXECUTE

VirtualHost.name                perl:base/apache/webscripting.pl CONFIGURE

Makes it go away. I'd hesitate to do this on something important - I'm sure there's  reason there is a webscripting.pl and a webscripting2.pl that use different stages. I don't yet understand why, but it proves it's a handler not working correctly.