[BlueOnyx:11397] Re: Fund-raising for a modern BlueOnyx theme

Tjerk Hacquebord lists at hqmatics.nl
Tue Sep 25 03:33:57 -05 2012

Good to see the layout is going to be renewed. I like it so I did a small
donation and encourage everyone to do so.

In terms of renewing.. would it be an idea to drop CODB when implementing
the new design?
CODB has a way of getting corrupt and its actual data is 'invisible' to most
users. Why not use something like a separate MySQL local admin server to
generate all the config files etc?
It has advantages in backup, error detecting, inserting, editing data..
I know it has nothing to do with the design but maybe when implementing the
new design it is a good time to look at the other end too.

Tjerk