[BlueOnyx:11427] Older Repros

George F. Nemeyer tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Tue Sep 25 15:28:41 -05 2012

I hope there's some with long memories here.  I'm trying to support some
older RaQ4 servers, some with RackStar and some with
Strongbolt/BlueQuartz.  Of course most of the support and repo links for
those sites are dead now, and googling around has lead to mostly blind
alleys.

I'd like to get at least the most recent snapshots possible as a baseline.
I know there's basic OS repos for Fedora4 and Centos4, but I'm needing the
extra 'custom' stuff that supports the RaQ4 hardware and RackStar/BQ web
user interfaces.

Are there any live repo mirrors left for RackStar, Strongbolt, and Blue
Quartz out there, or anyone with some iso or update files?

Any clues will be gratefully appreciated.

=^_^=  Tigerwolf