[BlueOnyx:14119] Re: How to disable IPV6??

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Tue Dec 17 10:27:32 -05 2013

Thanks for the idea Christoph.

I had tried some of that last night, but not all.  Unfortunately, it didn't shutdown IPV6 right away.  A reboot might work, but I've got to wait till tonight to try that.

And every time I tried to restart SSHD with the "ListenAddress 0.0.0.0" uncommented - it would error with "You've got to specify ports before a ListenAddress".  The weird part - I already had a "Port" command in there.  I tried adding a second port (I run some of my SSH server on two different ports - so I can get in from the outside while the main router blocks everything on port 22).  But that didn't work either.  Weird - even with the Port command in there, I'd get the same error.

Thanks for the try.

Chuck