[BlueOnyx:14121] Re: How to disable IPV6??

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Wed Dec 18 00:41:49 -05 2013

Nope - a reboot didn't work  either.  Followed those instructions to the letter - and IPV6 is still loading up.

And trying "rmmod ipv6" returns "ERROR: Module ipv6 is in use by cnic", even though I've told it in all those places not to start IPV6.

Oh well.  I'll just set ip6tables to block everything, and worry about shutting down IPV6 later.

Chuck