[BlueOnyx:14124] Additional fund raising for the Modern Theme

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Thu Dec 19 09:53:54 -05 2013

All,

Michael has been working diligently on the Modern Theme project for 15
months.  The progress is pretty amazing and we will all benefit upon the
completion/release of the new GUI.  Many of us made contributions to
support his work when he started.  I'd like to encourage the BlueOnyx
community to show our continued support.  If you contributed at the
beginning, please consider an additional donation. If you didn't
contribute, please show your support for is effort. BlueOnyx is open
source and available at no cost. However continued development takes
time and resources and we can/should help ensure its future.

  I believe the original donation link is still active.

http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=152&cntnt01origid=15&cntnt01pagelimit=4&cntnt01returnid=54

This post will come as a surprise to Michael.  I've not discussed this
with him nor asked for his "OK".

Rod Morgan
PortMorgan LLC