[BlueOnyx:14132] Post BlueQuartz questions here?

Carl Leonard CLeonard at ohsd.net
Thu Dec 19 16:36:37 -05 2013

I upgraded my ancient RaQs to Intel boxes. On the one that is used for hosting several virtual sites, I installed Blue Onyx. On the other I installed Blue Quartz. Both have served well. However, when I attempt updates on the Blue Quartz server, the query returns errors re: blue quartz repository and mirrors not available.

There seems to be a paucity of information and help for BlueQuartz.

So, is this the proper list for BlueQuartz questions?

If not, can someone direct me to a better address for BlueQuartz questions?

If BlueQuartz is a casualty of time and technology (or lack of interest??) - what is involved in migrating to BlueOnyx? Perhaps a better question is: since this box is no longer used for hosting - it is now only used as an MySQL server - is CentOS or some other OS a better choice?

--Sandy Beach