[BlueOnyx:14169] Is tomcat update possible?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Dec 30 03:40:02 -05 2013

Hello,

we are running a 5108R (SL) for one of our customers. Our customer is asking now if we can update tomcat from Version 6.0.24 (which is installed in the moment) to the newest 6er version of tomcat.
A "yum update" is not showing any new versions.
In the shop.blueonyx.it I did not find anything with "tomcat".
Is there a way to update tomcat to the newest 6er version (6.0.37) on 5108R?

Best regards,
Dirk