[BlueOnyx:11939] Another Year...

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 05:41:21 -05 2013

Hopefully I've been around long enough for many to know that a
couple of responses I made a few weeks ago were somewhat out
of character, however working to the philosophy that it's never to
late to apologise for being short tempered, rude or an asshole
(actually, all three) - I hope those directly affected by my retort, and
those bystanders caught in the crossfire will accept my sincere
apologies.  Whatever personal shit I was juggling - it's not
acceptable to splatter it over anyone else.