[BlueOnyx:11958] Re: cmuExport/cmuImport and subdomains

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Wed Jan 9 15:39:19 -05 2013

On 01/08/2013 11:13 PM, James wrote:

> Is there some trick I'm missing to getting subdomains successfully
> exported and imported?  I'm moving stuff from 5106R on old crappy host
> to 5108R on new shiny host, and everything seems to be getting there
> fine except for subdomain configuration.  All my files are there, all
> settings for the main sites look good, etc., and subdomains are
> enabled in the general settings on the new host.  I don't know if I'm
> losing them in the export or import step, but I'd sure like to find
> them. J

Checkout http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=cmu-migrations
make sure you have the latest version of cmu

<quote>

*1.) Be sure your CMU is up to date:*

If your source server is a BlueQuartz, be sure to have the latest CMU
installed. You should have CMU v2.90-0BX01 or newer installed. If not,
you can get it here
<http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=migration-utility>. To check the
version of the installed CMU, run this command: "rpm -qa|grep cmu".

</quote>

--
Gerald