[BlueOnyx:11985] Re: Spam Anti-Virus Solution For 5106R

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Fri Jan 11 04:26:14 -05 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:36:57AM -0800, Ralf Quint wrote:

> Running a Linux based firewall in front of the network/servers and on
> that box a mod/add-on for that firewall that adds SMTP filtering
> without a hitch, utilizing both ClamAV and DSpam and a few blacklists.

And non deliverables are still being produced during the smtp
session from the sending mailserver to your firewall?

If not, does your server sends the non deliverables to the original smtp
enveloppe from address?

I see this going wrong many times, sending non deliverables to fake
addresses.
--
Maurice de Laat