[BlueOnyx:12058] Solarspeed Roundcube after OWM

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 11:34:19 -05 2013

I have just installed Roundcube on a client's server (using the new Solarspeed Shop which Greg and Michael have setup). Nice and easy.

I have one problem though - one user has a squillion folders created under OWM which she was using and although the folders are subscribed and are viewable in Roundcube, they appear to be empty.
Open with OWM and all is as it should be - folders are full of messages.

I thought IMAP folders were IMAP folders but it seems not.

Mail folder looks fine:

-rw-------  1 suewilson site8   1437428 Jan 21 14:37 Andy & Olly 19th Jan 2013
-rw-------  1 suewilson site8         0 Jan 21 15:40 Andy &- Olly 19th Jan 2013
-rw-------  1 suewilson site8  31493301 Jan 18 17:07 Anita & Roger 26th Jan 2013
-rw-------  1 suewilson site8         0 Jan 21 15:40 Anita &- Roger 26th Jan 2013
-rw-------  1 suewilson site8     15477 Jan  3 16:03 Ara & Kimberley 7th April 2013

Anybody able to help - what am I missing?

Thanks

Colin