[BlueOnyx:13342] SSL & Joomla

Will Nordmeyer will at wnahosting.com
Mon Jul 15 12:56:42 -05 2013

Hi

I know this has been addressed before (saw some references in
some google searches) but the only place I could find where there was an
answer was at www.bluequartz.us/phpBB2 which is gone...

I have a user
who has an SSL certificate attached to their site. When joomla is
installed (via web applications - not a manual install), it appears to
work fine, but when the web server is restarted, the entire webserver
won't come back up:

Stopping httpd: [ OK ]
Starting httpd: Syntax
error on line 5 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:
$parms->add_config()
has failed: Option All not allowed here at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache2/PerlSections.pm
line 203.n
 [FAILED]

I've checked and Options All is enabled in
Network Services, Web

suPhp is checked on that site's web.

Help! :D

--Will