[BlueOnyx:13370] WHMCS module

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Wed Jul 17 21:31:21 -05 2013

Just having a play with the WHMCS ->BlueOnyx provisioning module on WHMCS
5.1.7 and I noticed a couple of presentation issues.

The first field says "WHM Package Name" I am pretty sure it was meant to be
"WHMCS Package Name"

The fields are spanning two coloumns, but looking at the field order, seems
they were intended to be in one long column. Something has gone funning
with the formatting there.

Thanks for releasing the module, it's been a long wait for BlueOnyx
intergration with a decent host billing package!

- Ernie.