[BlueOnyx:13403] CCED Reverse Engineering - API

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:58:38 -05 2013

Hi Everyone,

with the pubblication of API for BO boxes I've started the integration with
our CRM. They works fine and it's a great work!

I was testing APIs using a VM running BO 5107 and I was trying to implement
some new features.

I've tried to analyze the php code but I stopped myself when I found

$cceClient->create

method. Reading CceClient.php it says

$vars
  // returns: oid of created object, or 0 on failure
  // usage: $oid = $cce->create($class, array( 'property' => 'value' ));
  function create($class, $vars = array()) {
    return ccephp_create($this->handle, $class, $vars);
  }

I don't know what classes are supported so I've tried to go deeper and find
the definition of ccephp_create function with no success.

Is there a way to find the definition of this function or a doc where we
can find supported classes and specs about array to be passed in $vars?

Thanks