[BlueOnyx:13424] Help with BlueOnyx setup...

gen at ercuk.com gen at ercuk.com
Sun Jul 28 10:59:04 -05 2013

(I've cleared the 'amber system status indicator' on my Dell 1850)

So back to BlueOnyx setup:

After installing BlueOnyx: 64-bit install: BlueOnyx-5108R-CentOS-6.3
I removed the BlueOnyx install disk, and rebooted as instructed,
and entered my: IP Address + Subnet Mask + Gateway

(NB: I said no, when asked: Do you want to run YUM updates now?)

Q: So how do I continue ?
(I tried accessing the server as I did when setting up BlueQuartz on my old P3...)
ie: via my client-browser with: 192.168.0.100/login

...but the BlueOnyx welcome page does not load.
I tried pinging: 192.168.0.100
but it says 'timed out'

Thanks