[BlueOnyx:12333] Re: optimize connections?

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri Mar 1 03:18:38 -05 2013

Hi  again.

All BO have  a 125 value of MaxClients ,  sorry.
So,  you must upgrade machine's  CPU  or Memory.

Eiji Hamano

  Hi  Harm

  This thread must have no tenderness for easy question.

  Look  a value of  "MaxClients"  in   /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf .

  If  the value is less 100,  you might have to upgrade your machine,  at
this case.

  Eiji Hamanoi