[BlueOnyx:12406] Re: Mail filtering alternative to Postini

Jeff Rhys-Jones jeffrhysjones at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:38:25 -05 2013

We used to use Trend Micro Interscan - I think the equivalent product is now called 'VirusWall'.

Basically, we installed the software on a server that sat between the office router and the Exchange server - it was fully transparent so just slotted right in.

It's screen was by my desk - I used to enjoy watching the SMTP status window scroll past all day bouncing stuff...

Was very good at doing everything - spam, virus, etc.

Ahh - memories...

Jeff