[BlueOnyx:12548] SCP Problems to BX5106R

jsikes jsikes at sikesland.com
Sat Mar 16 11:35:14 -05 2013

I am attempting to use scp to transfer a cmuExport from an old RAQ to a
BX 5106.  After answering the prompt to add the key to the known_host
file, but before being asked for the password, my ssh connection to the
source machine dropped.  When I reconnected,  and retried the command, I
received an error that the connection was closed by the host.

I have cleared the entry from the local known_host, but not sure where
this is stored on BX or the command to correct.
I can successfully scp files to other BX machines, just not the one I
want to to.  I am just moving single domains off of the old machine one
at a time to shut it down permanently.  I am looking to learn what I am
missing with this command.  I looked at the man pages for scp, googled
it, and looked on the list for this error with scp and figured it was
time to ask.

Thanks.

John

believed to be clean.