[BlueOnyx:12581] Re: Mail server disable problem

William Thackrey domains at concanon.com
Mon Mar 18 20:19:01 -05 2013

This certainly seems counter-intuitive... and is inconsistent with how we've run
BlueOnyx servers for quite a few years. Normally, "disable email for domain" works
correctly.  On one server we have six vsites for the same domain name, all with
different hostnames.  Only one of them is the mail server.