[BlueOnyx:12615] Re: Unable to remove a vsite

Richard Barker admin at probass.com
Mon Mar 25 17:32:01 -05 2013

Thanks for the info Chris it was good information.

The real issue was the I had upgrade my master aventurine node and put it
back online and the slave serving as the primary saw and restarted it's
VPS's
but had failed to complete the task correctly so I had to reboot each
VPS one
at a time and it fixed the issue.

Still trying to get the two linked back together.

RC

  Richard C. Barker Sr.
  CEO & President
  1-800-510-3139
  ProBass Networks Inc.
    http://www.probassnetworks.net
    http://www.probass.net
  DISCLAIMER : -
  This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use
  of the individual or entity named above and may contain
  information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
  recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution
  or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
  received this email in error, please notify us immediately
  by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.