[BlueOnyx:12677] Re: BlueOnyx: Modern Theme Screenshots

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 30 10:30:54 -05 2013

Hi Michael,

> It is looking really good. Just to add 2cents, I would love to see a top
> horizontal menu with css dropdowns.
>
> Also has any thought been given to responsive design or a seprate mobile
> theme that would autoload on phones? That would be killer.

Well, it is a theme we purchased and it has all these things and more.
Just to see what it can do and how the general responsiveness is, check
this URL: http://templates.tricyclelabs.com/adminica/

And yes, mobile support is included as well. During the development I'm
regularly checking the results with the iPad and iPhone as well. On the
phone it already looks radically different and much more compact, which
aids usability on such small screens.