[BlueOnyx:12956] Re: PhpMyAdmin window does not appear

Howie Dines howie at howie.co.uk
Fri May 3 01:27:08 -05 2013

I'm still having no luck :(

System:-
BlueOnyx	3.20110922
MailMan	1.0.0
NewLinQ	1.9.7
WHAM Module	roundcubemail 0.7.2-2	Solarspeed.net
	RoundCube: Web based IMAP client.
WebApp Installer	2.3.4

Looking at the admin server error log I get

File does not exist: /usr/sausalito/ui/web/phpMyAdmin
referer: https://www.howied.co.uk:81/base/phpmyadmin/index.php

Looking into the index file in the following location all seems to be in
place. The link also seems to be in place.

/usr/sausalito/ui/menu/base/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin_server.xml

<item
    id="base_phpmyadmin_server"
    label="[[base-phpmyadmin.PMA]]"
    description="[[base-phpmyadmin.PMA_help]]"
    url="/base/phpmyadmin/index.php"

    <parent id="base_security" order="80">
        <access require="serverConfig"/>
    </parent>
</item>

I've reset the mysql password in the command prompt and also in the GUI, and
still I can't get the Security/phpMyAdmin page to display

Best Regads,
Howie.