[BlueOnyx:13068] Active Monitor "Support/Maintenance" messages

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Mon May 20 08:18:56 -05 2013

Hello all,

Overnight (and some over the weekend) I received Active Monitor messages on some of my servers that go back and forth between "Support / Maintenance has expired" and "Support / Maintenance Renewals are current".

I haven't seen these messages before and the only things that I know of which have changed are that these servers likely have Newlinq installed on them (for the dfix free bundle) and also, the Newlinq issues that have been going on which have been well documented by Greg on the list.

Can anyone tell me what these messages mean and what I can do to relieve the issue?

Thanks for your help!

--
Matt James
RainStorm Consulting