[BlueOnyx:13088] Re: Active Monitor "Support/Maintenance" messages

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 21:17:22 -05 2013

Just to confirm then ---

1. The active monitor is still flashing "red" on one of my servers
2. The NewLinQ - Support Expiry Report indicates: No items linked to your
server.
3. The NewLinQ - Connection Status check indicates: NewLinQ - Connection
Status = Your connection to NewLinQ is operating correctly.
4. Then it says:  Get some software: You dont have any packages linked yet.
Go to the Compass store to obtain some applications for your appliance. If
you have already registered in the store, try going to the link menu to add
your purchases to this server.

So to turn off the "red" flashing I need to purchase which software at the
store??

FYI:
yum clean all;yum update
Loaded plugins: security
Cleaning repos: BlueOnyx Solarspeed.net sl sl-security
Cleaning up Everything
Loaded plugins: security
BlueOnyx                                                 | 1.9 kB     00:00
BlueOnyx/primary
| 365 kB     00:02
BlueOnyx
2241/2241