[BlueOnyx:13094] AV-Spam ignores settings

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri May 24 03:34:39 -05 2013

Hi all,

We just had a client who changed the domain that he
wanted to resolve to his WP site.

I probably did a stupid thing - I
just changed the domain in the General settings. This mostly worked -
you have to remember to change the web server alias and the email server
alias but mostly OK.

Now, however, AVSpam (I think it's the Solarspeed
package) just ignores any settings for users on that domain - I've tried
a new user too - it just uses the server defaults.

So any ideas at all
would be appreciated - I don't really even know where to start to look.

Regards

Jeffrey

--

 JEFFREY PELLIN