[BlueOnyx:13107] Re: Active Monitor "Support/Maintenance" messages

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Sun May 26 06:30:59 -05 2013

On 05/23/2013 07:37 AM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:

> Ah. I know the answer now. I had a similar issue that I have already
> resolved. If someone had only purchased free items, it was reporting
> red status. I have fixed for that issue already in the newlinq server.
> I didnt however think of the use case of someone who installed the
> base compass newlinq package, without installing any packages at
> all... I can see how that would trigger the red status.
>
> I am travelling right now, but I will commit to a fix that will
> suppress the status if there are no linked items.

Received email last evening from all servers

	Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server appliance.
	For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.

	Summary of changes:

	* amStatusOK

rom all servers

I assume this is OK

I do think it a little odd that we now have a commercial for "The
Compass Store" on the servers.
BTW "dont" should be "don't"

 NewLinQ - Connection Status <javascript: void 0>

Your connection to NewLinQ is operating correctly.

 Get some software <javascript: void 0>

You*dont* have any packages linked yet. Go to the Compass store to
obtain some applications for your appliance. If you have already
registered in the store, try going to the link menu to add your
purchases to this server.

--
Gerald