[BlueOnyx:13126] Re: 51076R MySQL / PHP

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed May 29 16:46:36 -05 2013

On 5/29/2013 2:29 PM, Gerald Waugh wrote:
> a little help please, waiting..
>
>> On 05/29/2013 07:35 AM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:
>> store.blueonyx wrote fyi the MySQL package only works on 5106R.
>
> Will the stock PHP on 5106R work with MySQL Version 5.5.29 package from store.blueonyx.it

Based on my interpretation of the notes for the item, I would venture to
say "no."

I say that because this note:
"This package is an upgrade for 5106R server users only."

is succeeded by this note:
"PHP Support for MySQL5.x is not included in this package. You will need
to upgrade your PHP instalation to connect to this version of MySQL from
a php application."

Someone chime in if I'm wrong!

--
Chris Gebhardt