[BlueOnyx:13892] Re: SOLVED: Re: Re: phantom ip addresses, NICs and MAC addresses

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Mon Oct 21 11:30:46 -05 2013

> I then went to /usr/Sausalito/codb and edited the codb.oids file to match

> the top correct line of numbers for the objects in the database.

> Then:

> /etc/init.d/crond start

> /etc/init.d/cced.init start

> All the extra phantom IP addresses, wrong Mac Addresses and strange

> Tom

I'm still working on trying to fix the GUI malfunctions.

I'm very close to solving it. But I have one area that is still reporting

falsehoods.

Under System Settings-TCP/IP-Interface Aliases, it shows 5 blank alias

entries. If I try to delete them I get an error that object 692, 693, 694,

711 and 712 is unknown. If I try to edit them I get the same unknown error.

So I go to /usr/sausalito/codb/objects and find that 692, 693, 694, 711 and

712 are missing. I'm trying to find what object or objects they are linked

to, so I can make corrections.

When I run the above mentioned script .codb-fixit, that I created from

Michael's instructions, it reports both lines exact with no errors.

Does anyone know the possible link or links to the missing objects?

Thanks in advance

Tom