[BlueOnyx:15603] phpMyAdmin error

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:58:36 -05 2014

I hate to post this here but I was not able to submit a support ticket at
the BlueOnyx Shop. (When I click on Open New Ticket it never loads.)

I upgraded the WHAM version of phpMyAdmin to the latest through NewLinq
(version 4.2.4) and now I cannot use phpMyAdmin at all. When I try and login
I get an error:

phpMyAdmin - Error

You should upgrade to MySQL 5.5.0 or later.

It seems the latest version of phpMyAdmin requires a MySQL that is
nonstandard for our boxes. I would like to rollback but NewLinq does not
seem to allow me to get an older version.

Anyone else deal with this?

M Aronoff Out