[BlueOnyx:15628] Re: 5207R/5208R progress report

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jul 8 23:06:09 -05 2014

Hi all,

> Today (Monday) I'll have just three items left on my list:
>
> - Final build of the base-support module with all supported languages
> and submitting it to SVN. Time: 2-3 hours.
>
> - Quick detour to wrap up the last loose end: Allowing multiple
> SSL-enabled Vsites on the same IP. This will take a day or two to
> implement and test.
>
> - Updating the Demo server with the latest progress. Takes 5-10 minutes.

Done, done and ... done.

The demo has been updated with the latest build as of 5 minutes ago. So
there is now a feature freeze in place while I work on the new RPM
format and start to crank out RPMs.

The SNI stuff (multiple SSL enabled sites on the same IP) seems to work
well, but such drastic "last-minute" code-changes are always a bit
risky. So I'm looking forward to see how this will hold up in the Beta.

Next stop: Beta release. ETA unchanged: End of this month.