[BlueOnyx:15633] Re: CMUExport missing data

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Thu Jul 10 08:05:05 -05 2014

On 10 Jul 2014, at 11:23, Steven Howes <steve-lists at geekinter.net> wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed the lack of SOA in the cmu.xml? It contains all the DNS records but not the actual SOA :S

In related news… I have a secondary NS for a  bunch of domains - that’s it… Any ideas how I can build a primary from this? The raqbackup I have doens’t contain sufficient information. I’m currently trying to see if I can get /usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsImport.pl to parse the bind files from the secondary and make new primary records.

Steve